Sunday, March 29, 2009

Separation of Work and Play

In my best efforts to separate work and play, I am now taking the plunge into multiple-blogdom.
Here, at Write On!, I will post more personal thoughts and feelings, where on Tab's Literary World (http://tablloyd-literaryworld.blogspot.com/), I'll stick with more literary stuff, as the name implies.
Since the old blog is on my business cards, it now has only a link to the literary site; only friends and family have links to Write On!. Rather than re-posting any of the past entries, I'm starting over with both.
I'll do my best to post on one or the other as time permits (which- this is probably it for this week-- consider it fair warning).
Take care, all-- looking forward to reading your comments...(Which means I'll have to write more soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment